Business applications often do not communicate with one another or share data and business rules. This leads to communication barriers and lack of process automation. Such problems occur not only within an organization, but also between trading partners, and between applications that reside off-premise (in the Cloud and mobile). Point-to-point integrations may work well for simple use cases, but are not scalable and flexible enough for complex use cases.
- Perform Enterprise Business Architecture Assessment to assess the optimal integration strategy that supports and improves business processes, supply chain model, information systems and systems infrastructure.
- Implement integrations leveraging SOA middleware and our rich experience in integrating business applications.
- Simplify and automate business processes to the greatest extent possible, while at the same time avoid sweeping changes to the existing applications or data structures.
- Reuse existing IT investments by creating connections among disparate applications and information sources.
- Flexible and automated business processes.
- Adapt quickly, easily and economically to support rapidly changing business needs.
- Scalable and evolvable integrations that can be orchestrated at a business process level.
Products & Technology
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Integration Cloud
- Oracle Data Integrator
- WSO2 (Open-Source)
- RedHat JBOSS (Open-Source)