OTM Functional Consultant
- Understands overall objective of the initiative, has industry knowledge and experience.
- Possess a detailed level understanding of OTM functionality.
- Assist in facilitating requirements gathering workshops and global design sessions.
- Documenting detailed requirements, global to-be design, detailed configuration and standard operating procedures.
- Assist in performing fit/gap analysis and document alternative solutions.
- Collaborating with the technical resources in creating integration Mapping documents.
- Assists in scenario definition tasks, proof-of-concept configuration, and testing tasks.
- Configuring the OTM Solution based on the design.
- Assist in creating the test scripts and training tasks.
- Key resource for troubleshooting issues.
- Training client resources in OTM functionality.
- 3+ Years of 2-3 full OTM (version 6.0 or above) implementation lifecycles, integrating with ERP products like EBS, SAP, JDE etc.
- Implementing Inbound and Outbound processes with in-depth experience in OTM Configuration for all processes including Order Management, Shipment Planning, Shipment Execution, Freight Settlement and Claims.
- Experience in configuring and delivering CRP (Conference Room Pilots).
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL, XSL, OTM XML.
- Strong customer service orientation with strong written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Standard Waterfall or Agile project implementation methodology.
- 2+ Years of Logistics operations or Supply Chain Management experience in various industry verticals.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle EBS, SAP, JDE etc).
- OTM-GTM Integration knowledge.
- Knowledge of Transportation Intelligence.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mechanical Engineering or similar.